Tuesday, May 6, 2014

Small Update

Uhggh, three days since I last blogged? Really? Oh well, there are reasons for it. I'm having some medical issues, though I'm not really ready to discuss them in detail quite yet. The last couple of weeks of my life have been rough and I'm in a state of exhaustion. I need sleep. I need real rest. And I need a lot of it.

I do have some things in abundance though. I have friends and family who support me and are doing their best to help me through this. It's not fun to be the person with the medical stuff happening, but it's also not fun to be someone who loves said person and is watching them go through it. My roommate spent 12 hours of yesterday in a very uncomfortable and boring place so he could be there to support me during all of this madness. My best friend spent the night with me so I wouldn't be alone in a strange place. These things mean the world to me.

Now I just need to try and heal for a while. Hopefully I can find a lot of healing during this process. I really need it.

No comments:

Post a Comment