Saturday, May 31, 2014

Resting

For some reason, the internet has been slow and difficult late at night. I'm guessing it has something to do with all the rain we've been getting, but I'm not sure. I'm hoping this posts given that what I wrote last night did not post.

A few days ago, I mentioned that I thought I'd found the reason why I was waking up around five. Motherfucker Man was flashing a bright red light in the direction of my window about that time. I assume it is when he's going to work, though it could just be him being evil. Anyway, I piled a blanket next to me, knowing that would block any light from the window. Happily, I didn't wake up at five. I woke up at seven, but that is far better than five. Maybe the five in the morning cure is over. I'd love it if it was.

Today was quiet for us. I think that for the next few weeks, we're going to try and keep things as low key and quiet as we can. My roommate isn't feeling well and I'm still in the process of healing. A lot of stuff will be happening mid-month and we're doing our best to rest up for that. The longer I can go without interrupted sleep, the better off I will be.

No comments:

Post a Comment