Sunday, September 28, 2014

Nervous About Tomorrow

I've been nervous all day. Tomorrow I go in for my three month swab to see if any cancer is growing. That seemed so simple and so easy when I made the appointment. Now I'm on edge about it. What if they find more? What if there are questionable things going on? What if this isn't over?

I'm going to try not to think about it and just get as much rest as I can. Part of me wants to just assume nothing is happening, but how many times in the last year have I assumed that and been proven so very wrong. I don't want to be wrong again, but then again, I'd like to be in the place where I can just emotionally rest about this whole matter and not worry about it either. I'm not sure that will ever be the case.

Like with every other aspect of this process though, all I can do is try to calm my nerves and just show up to the appointments.

No comments:

Post a Comment