Sunday, September 7, 2014

Quick Sunday Post

I started crocheting today. It's honestly been months since I did anything with yarn. I'm rusty and out of practice, but I'll catch up to it. You know, as much as I ever do. My skills aren't that wonderful, but they suit my purposes so I am content. It helped that it felt like a good day to start again. When I walked this morning, it felt like autumn. I was happy about that. And even though we had to have fans on today, it was far less hot than it has been. Yay.

I haven't been in a good spot emotionally today. My brain was doing spirals. I tried to do my best to just work around it, but I never quite succeeded. It's taken me hours just to watch a 140 minute movie. Oh, and my stomach was flipflopping. Yeah. One of those days.

Anyway, maybe things will be less disjointed tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment