Thursday, January 29, 2015

A Year's Difference

I am at my best friend's house tonight. A year ago, I was also here, for the first time since the hellblood had started. When I was there last year, I could only stay for a few hours. I was exhausted and trembling by the time I got home. It was bad, but at the same time, it was good. I was out of the house. I'd gone about 36 hours without bleeding. It was, really, the first light at the end of the tunnel, or so I thought.

This year, I am here to spend the night. I am going to be here tomorrow to help with her baby. This is so far beyond where I was last year that it's almost like being a different person. Hell, I suppose in many ways, I am. I'm happy about that. I did not like version of me. She felt like she was going to die.I kind of don't.

Anyway, I'm typing on a laptop and it isn't easy. This post will be short. I'll write more tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment