Monday, January 26, 2015

Change and Stuff

Tomorrow is my first day at the new therapy place. I'm a little nervous about it, but mostly excited. I have some concerns, but I'm not going to let them get to me. Things will work out as they need to work out.

This is very different than last time I changed therapy places. Mind you, in that case, I was just changing buildings, not going to a whole new establishment. Even still, I skipped two weeks of therapy, just working up the courage to go. I would drive up to the building and then drive off, terrified. That is how much I hated the idea of changing things.

Which, okay, I don't exactly LOVE the idea of change now. It still freaks me out. However, I'm also of the opinion that I need to embrace the changes presented to me, otherwise, nothing is going to get better. Nothing is going to happen. Things will just stay the same. I'm not saying my life is bad, but it certainly could be better. It isn't going to get better if I don't try to do anything about it.

Anyway, tomorrow is a turning point for me. It will be interesting to see how things are in a year when I come back to this date. Perhaps very little will be different from this move. Then again, a lot of stuff could be.

No comments:

Post a Comment