Wednesday, January 28, 2015

Warmth in Defiance of Trend

When my roommate and I walked outside today to take  the trash to the curb, something happened that I was totally not expecting. It was WARM. Seriously warm. I commented on this as the breeze hit me. That was even more warm. When we went back inside, he opted to leave the backdoor open and just locked the screen. In JANUARY, we had the doors and windows open.

I have to admit, it was pretty nice to do this. Winter can get so closed off and dire. To be able to get some real fresh air inside was damned nice. The cats loved it too. Or, at least, I assume they did. You can never tell with cats.

It cooled down as the day waned, but considering that some people are buried in snow right now, I count this as a very lucky day. You know I hate hot weather, but I do enjoy WARM weather. Yes, there is a difference.

I think it tired the cats out though. Rowan is sleeping in a little ball in front of me. Sweet thing. Anyway, a good day. Joy.

No comments:

Post a Comment