Saturday, January 10, 2015

Unfocused

My focus was seriously bad today. I've been trying to watch a movie for hours and can't seem to concentrate on it.  I'll watch about five minutes and stop for a while. Even for me, that's bad. Then again, my roommate says he was having trouble focusing as well. The cold is getting to us.

The cold isn't going to get any better either. We're expecting rain mixed with possible frozen stuff over the next few days. So far, the weather reports have somewhat oversold the extent of bad falling from the sky. I'm hoping it will be the case again. Honestly, I'd really love a 'no snow' winter. I like my winters to be mild and noncommittal.

Oh man, it is sad how long I've had this compose window open. I keep starting things and wandering off to look at other stuff. Focus is just shot tonight. Maybe tomorrow will be better.

No comments:

Post a Comment