Sunday, January 11, 2015

Four Years

Hey, you know what? I've been blogging for 4 years now.

Actually, I've been blogging for that long since a few days ago, but I forgot to check to see the exact date. I should have, but as you know, I've been busy with Sims and other things.

Anyway, I've stuck with this four years. That's beyond impressive for me. It'a practically unheard of. Aside from nights when I was too sick, too unfocused, or too out of internet to blog, I have blogged.

I'm glad I've stuck with it. I have a document of so much stuff in my life now. I have a written recording of how it felt to deal with cancer and surgery. I have a lot of writing about things I love and things that have made me happy. This is good, especially considering my memory isn't what it used to be. Even beyond that, days can blur together. It's nice to know that on most of those days, I had at least SOMETHING to say . . . even if that something was 'damn it is hot.'

I think the blog has helped to keep me sane. I think it's helped to curb some of the depression I've felt. Everyone wants to reach out somehow, even antisocial people like me. It's good to know I have a way to do that. Here's to four more years and beyond.

No comments:

Post a Comment