Thursday, January 1, 2015

Freaky Discovery

Just for fun, I went back to my post for Jan. 1, 2014 to see what I'd written. As you know, at that point, I had no idea what my year would bring. I wanted to see if I left any indications without realizing it.

HOH BOY DID I!!!

Look at this. "I love the idea of spending the year in actions that result in me removing things I don't need. Purging is a beautiful thing."

.................................

..................................!!!!!!

Yes! I actually wrote that! I actually, ignorantly, wrote that! I wrote that I LOVED THE IDEA of spending my year removing things I don't need and that purging is a beautiful thing.

Okay, so, Ignorant Me from this time Last Year, purging is NOT a beautiful thing when what you are purging is huge clumps of blood clots from your vagina! That is not beautiful. That is scary, horrible, and dangerous.  And while it was nice to get rid of things I don't need (like cancer and probably my reproductive organs because I don't use them), it is also terrifying, expensive, and painful.

With this in mind, I hope that 2015 is boring and free of conflict and that I spend my time wondering why I'm so content.

I'm pretty sure the irony of the universe will fuck that one up too.

No comments:

Post a Comment