Thursday, December 17, 2015

Cozy Warmth

It finally got cold enough today for me to put on sweats. Ahh, how I've missed their sweet warmth! I also have on socks, long sleeves, and a hat. I'm going all out for the warmth tonight. It's kind of nice, really. It's been so warm that the comforts of cozy clothing have been missing from the season. It's been so hot that we're still having to deal with the cats getting fleas and the yard trying to grow grass.

The weather is making everyone in the house ill. All the warmth has made plants wake up and all the shifts back to cold is messing with our breathing. I'm sick. My roommate is sick. The cats are sick. If it would either be cold OR hot and stop alternating between the two, maybe we could just all adjust. Maybe.

I have the weekend to rest and then things get a bit crazy next week. Lots of holiday plans. Hopefully they'll be fun and not stressful. Hopefully I'll be completely well by then.

No comments:

Post a Comment