Tuesday, December 1, 2015

Head Space

I've had to curb a new addiction. There is this place call Bookbub that finds all the books that you can download for free and lists them for you. I was well into downloading my 15th book when I had to stop myself. I needed to be rational about this and not get any more until I'd read through the ones I already have. It's very, very tempting to go and see what they've added. Back in high school, when I just hid away from everyone and read all the time, this would have been the best thing ever.

I'm trying to finish one last Christmas gift before everything is finished. I'm doing my best to fight off the depression, but it's not being easy. The best I can do is try to ignore whatever stupid crap my brain is trying to tell me.

I hope the rest of the week goes well. It got off to a rough start, but maybe things will settle as we head into later days. Besides, it's December now. Last month of the year. And you all know how I feel about December.

No comments:

Post a Comment