Saturday, December 19, 2015

Happily Hamilton Fangirling

I didn't post last night because I was too messed up from the glaucoma tests I had to do earlier that day. They weren't difficult on my physically, but they gave me a great deal of motion sickness. I'm still not feeling 100% past them. It's over with. I'm happy about that.

When I got home, I started listening to the Hamilton soundtrack and fell in love with it. I was told about it and kind of raised an eyebrow at the idea of a rap musical about Alexander Hamilton. It's brilliant,  though. It has so much passion and makes me feel amazing about being part of what these people created.

I'm trying to cement all the holiday times. That hasn't exactly happened yet, but hopefully it will soon. I'm calling my aunt tomorrow to find out where things stand with her and my grandfather.

No comments:

Post a Comment