Wednesday, May 9, 2018

Lovely Night

In the coming weeks and months, I will no doubt complain bitterly about the weather. As you know, I dislike hot weather. I don't like sweating. I don't like humidity, and I don't like trying to sleep in a warm room. All of this causes me a lot of pain and annoyance.

However, we're not there yet. Tonight and last night, things have been lovely. It's around 70 and the humidity isn't making it feel hotter than that. The windows are open, which is leveling out the pressure in the house. There are fans on, but only the smaller ones that don't make a lot of noise. It's calm, mild, and just rather nice.

So tonight, it is a rare occasion where I am just happy with what the weather is doing. It's pleasant and that is just great. Thank you, nature, for being nice to me for once.

No comments:

Post a Comment