Monday, May 21, 2018

Various Options

Read about how some jackwagon on Twitter was so disappointed that his current girlfriend didn't pass his 'girlfriend test.' The deal was, he invited her over to his house after he had purposefully made his kitchen as big a mess as he could. If she cleaned it for him without him even asking her to, then she would be 'wife material.' Of course, she didn't because she wasn't OCD or something like that. He was really upset because he liked her a lot, but ya know, she didn't live down to his sexist expectations.

The thing is, olboy would have saved himself a lot of time if he just, from the get, told women 'look I expect you to cook, clean, and do all the traditional stuff if we get married.' Was he risking a lot of women just rolling their eyes and walking away? Yes, but also, he would have saved himself a lot of time. No sneaky tests. No bitter disappointment. If there is someone out there who wanted this kind of arrangement, being upfront and honest is the best way to get it.

My roommate has blogged a lot about how he likes the fact that dating sites allow you to say everything you do and do not want. Does this mean people will get excluded? Yes. However, it also means that if you are on their exclusion list, you can just move on to the next person.

I mean, I'm fat as hell and mean as hell and I'm not capable of doing much. I enjoy my company more than most everyone else and will always, until someone really shows me otherwise, assume I'm the smartest person in the room. I will lie to you for my own amusement and poke at anything you might find sacred. Given all that, am I shocked I'm single? NO! Basically, no one would want to put up with my ass and I am fine with that. If someone ever does come along who sees me as the best option ever, I'll be so damned shocked I'll have to marry them. Until that day, I'm not going to shed a tear that some ass wants a woman who will clean his kitchen and he shouldn't shed a tear that most women won't want to do that.

No comments:

Post a Comment