Thursday, May 10, 2018

Talk of Spoons

I had a really good time with one of my best friends today. We ate ice cream and talked about the state of the world, of ourselves, and of reality in general. It was very nice to get to see her. It's been too long. I thought about getting my haircut afterward, but it was getting kind of late (also I needed to pee), and I'm thinking I'll try to make that happen next Wednesday.

I'm still having some aftershocks from the last fall. My elbow still aches quite a lot and I suspect things aren't fully healed on the inside. I'm also still very, very exhausted when I have to do more than the usual routine of physical things. It's possible this last fall killed one of the spoons I had remaining.

Overall, it's another nice evening. I just painted my nails a kind of ugly brown color and now I'm watching Camilla sleep on the chair. She's beautiful and I love her. I'm so glad I have her and Tinkerbell in my life.

No comments:

Post a Comment