Friday, March 15, 2013

Start of the Weekend Blah Blah

I'm at that place in my baby blanket project where I'm attaching the pieces together. This is going to take me some time because I absolutely suck at this part and I'm trying to keep from sucking so much. I made some plans about how to prevent that, but it isn't working out as well as I had hoped it would. Still, I'm doing the best I can.  My roommate suggested that I pin everything, which helped a lot. I'm also trying to not rush the whole process, because that's honestly where I usually screw up. The problem is, it's difficult for me to try and go slow with it.

This week saw the beginnings of Spring. I'm prancing around in shorts again and the yard is full of purple headed clover. It's lovely to behold (the clover, not me in shorts), and I'm glad the bees and buggies have something to munch on. By buggies I mean everything but the fleas and the ants. I want those little bastards to starve.

Two weeks before Game of Thrones starts its third season. I'm crazy excited for this because I'm really interested to see how they swing what will be the climax of the season. It's going to shocking to anyone who hasn't read the book, far more, perhaps, than Ned's death.

There are also appointments in my future. I'm seeing the doctor on April 1, and need to schedule some kind of eye appointment as soon as possible. Admittedly, I'd love to put off the eye exam because they always freak me out. My headache levels tell me differently though.

All of this happens later though. For now, I have my weekend. I'll be catching up on some movies, hanging out with my roommate, talking to friends, and finishing (hopefully) the baby blanket. And I do want it to be finished soon. I'm very excited to see the final product . . . assuming it doesn't suck.

No comments:

Post a Comment