Sunday, March 31, 2013

Sunday Summeries

I'm sorry about not posting last night. There were storms and this must have scared those who hamsters who run the internet around here. I lost internet completely around midnight and couldn't do anything. That, of course, is my favorite time to blog.  Today I went to my brother's house and has Easter dinner/Dad's birthday with the family. The kids hunted Easter eggs in the front yard. We ate some really great ham. It was a rather fun day.

This week is going to be busy. I have a doctor's appointment in the morning, therapy on Tuesday, Wednesday we have to deal with first of the month bills, Thursday I go to see my BFF, and then we'll be shopping on Friday. This will be plenty of stress for my roommate and me, so I'm really hoping no other stressful things are added to it. We have enough on the plate as it is.

My favorite TV show started tonight, which means I get the next thirteen weeks to read tons of articles about it and obsess happily. That always makes me giddy. It's good to have this show back on, as so many others are coming to the end of their seasons. And really, Game of Thrones coming back is one of the few things I look forward to during Spring. After all, Spring is right before dreaded summer. Stupid season of hot.

I have to make some decisions about some projects I'm working on tomorrow. This will require some very realistic analysis of said projects. I have alternatives for one of them . . . and the other one is mainly just a waiting game if it can't get started now. We'll see.

I'll discuss more on all of that later.

No comments:

Post a Comment