Sunday, September 29, 2013

Goodbye, September

I have to say that September has been a good month for me. Granted, it wasn't as cool as I had hoped, but at the same time, we still ran the AC less than we did last year. I checked my blog for the end of last September and realized it had been hot and muggy . . . or at least that's what I wrote about. At the end of September last year, I was planning on seeing a friend's band perform and thinking about cutting my hair. My hair is in need of cutting again and the band has broken up. I still adore my friend though.

I feel like the month is ending on a positive note because I've been somewhatish productive. I've been steadily working with my exercise stick and drinking my ACV. I've been better about taking my meds. Whenever I go outside, I get to see the tidy and cleaned up bushes and trees. I made friends with Clementine. I touched base with some friends.

What is on my plate for this week?

I have a doctor's appointment on Wednesday and hopefully my project can get started. I want to start cleaning the fans and storing them as the season for needing them is coming to a close. I still need to call my father (because I keep forgetting). I should probably try and talk to some other family members as well. There are tons of towels that need folding and I should see about getting out my winter clothes. But hey guess what! I know where they are. I am so happy about that.

Anyway, goodbye September 2013. I will miss you. I spent a day or two being strong during you and so you will be fondly remembered.

No comments:

Post a Comment