Thursday, September 19, 2013

Thursday Whatnots

My roommate wrote about how he's still recovering from the yard work. He's not alone. My body is still sore from everything I did out there. More over, I'm covered in scrapes and cuts and bruises from outside activities. I'm not good at Outside. I probably never will be.

You'd think that the physical exhaustion from the whole Outside thing would keep me deep in sleep, but that's really not been the case. I've been having a lot of trouble keeping myself asleep. I suspect hot flashes may have something to do with that. I had another one this evening and it sucked. I'd really hoped this phase of my life wouldn't be such a big deal. Seems my hope won't pan out.

I've been in a bit of shutty downy mode lately. If I've not been talking to you as much as you would like, don't think I'm upset or anything. Certainly don't think I dislike you. I'm just somewhat emotionally shut down right now. That happens from time to time, even with meds. Everyone and everything just gets to be too much for me. Maybe it's just the taxing end of summer. Maybe it was my grandmother's birthday. I'm really not sure. Hell, it could just be another menopause thing.

We're supposed to cool down tomorrow and I hope it happens. I need some cool weather so I can get better sleep. Maybe if it gets cool enough, I can sleep through the stupid middle of the night stupid hot flashes. It would be nice.

No comments:

Post a Comment