Wednesday, September 4, 2013

The Perfect Girl

So one of my FB people posted this article by some woman who has sons and seems to think she's being a good person. Basically, she believes she should look on her son's social media places and if a girl doesn't meet her standard of 'decency,' she blocks the girl from her son's page. She believes this form of slut shaming in the name of being a good parent is not only perfectly acceptable but something that the girls should thank her for. Yes, by all means, woman, thank you so much for making me feel bad for wanting to express my newly formed sense of sexuality. *rolls eyes*

Anyway, there seems to be a lot of this kind of thing going on lately. I'm finding more and more people bemoaning how immodest young girls are, as if that was all there was to them or all we should value about them. It makes me sick. So, between all the suggestions and comments, I think I've come up with a new clothing design to market to young girls. It's kind of like a thick snuggie with sleeves. I call it The PerfectGirl! This is my mock up. I hope it sells well.

No comments:

Post a Comment