Sunday, September 8, 2013

Not Worth Digesting

Okay. Everyone who reads this knows that weight loss is an ongoing struggle for me. It's something I've been battling most of my life. Not just my adult live, mind you, but honestly, I've been dealing with Teh Fatz since I was a little kid. It sucks.

As you also know, I try to look on the bright side of things. In this case, I would say the bright side is that I finally accepted that losing weight is a long term process full of struggle, disappointment, boredom, annoyance, and pain. All of this bad stuff is offset by the glorious feeling of smaller hips. And it is a glorious feeling. The point being, I've gotten past the point where I believe losing weight can happen as the result of some quick fix. And yay for that, if this link is any indication of what that quick fix could be.

Enzymes from skinny people crap. ACTUALLY FROM THEIR FECAL MATTER. Ewwww. Seriously ewww. And yes, I get that the enzymes would be processed somehow and that you wouldn't actually be taking full out feces from someone else into your body, but still, this is nasty. No, this is narstay. Just truly deeply narstay.

I get the idea. I can understand how this would work. It is an interesting concept and if the results were really great.............no, no. Nevermind. It still involves other people's crap so no. No. No. No.

I'll stick to old fashion struggling.

No comments:

Post a Comment