Tuesday, June 17, 2014

Day Before Tulsa

I packed up the rest of my stuff today. As of now, the only thing I have left to pack is my CPAP. Everything else is accounted for and hopefully it will make it from  the hotel back into my bags. I'm pretty certain I can manage that, as I plan to get everything BACK into the bags before I go to bed. Wake up will be 4AM after all. Eeeeee.....

I went to therapy today and then to the doctor. Both of these appointments went well, though I did find myself very exhausted afterwards. Maybe that is a good thing though. Perhaps I can sleep tonight. I really need to sleep. But as I've written before, if I don't sleep, it's okay. Eventually, the sleep will catch up with me.

From now until I'm not sure when, posts may be a bit iffy. I'm not sure as to the status of wifi tomorrow night and I'm not sure how I'll feel the day after. We'll see. If it takes me a while to start blogging again, don't worry. I will get back to this when I can. If I can't get back to it for some reason, I'll have my roommate to write a farewell post for me. That's all I can do, I suppose.

Wish me luck.

No comments:

Post a Comment