Sunday, June 15, 2014

Two Days Til Tulsa

Tomorrow is Monday, meaning I have only two days before I have to go to Tulsa. Two days before things will change, in, hopefully, better ways for me. Two days. Wow, that's scary. I remember when it was like three weeks. I felt more comfortable with three weeks. I felt more comfortable when it was farther down the road and I could just coast through some time without really having to face the reality of it. Though, to be honest, I doubt I'm facing the reality of it even now.

I probably won't make a lot of sense tomorrow or Tuesday. I'm spending the day tomorrow just trying to finalize anything that needs to be finalized. I'll make a list of stuff that needs to be brought with me and double check said list with my roommate. I'm so thankful I have someone here who will do those things with me. Otherwise, I'd just be a basket case. Once I have the list, I'll gather the things that can be packed in advance and pack them. The stuff that has to wait until Wednesday morning (like my CPAP and my phone) will wait until then.

Tuesday, I go to therapy at one and then to see my regular doctor at three. This should just be normal, routine stuff. When I get home from that, I'll double check things and then try to calmly spend my last evening with my roommate . . . well, you know, until I get back from the hospital.

Again, all thoughts and well wishes will be appreciated. Honestly, I could use them even now. It might help me to sleep.

No comments:

Post a Comment