Friday, June 6, 2014

Rainy and Productive Friday

Assuming no one gets hurt or sick over the next few weeks, I think I have all of my travel arrangements made. I am very grateful for these arrangements and humbled by the assistance and offers I have been given. Uterine cancer may be a horrible thing, but I have some loving people around me. Thank you. All of you. You have no idea what this means to me. It is difficult to even describe the kind of thankfulness I feel right now. It really means a lot.

Today was also a day of rain and discomfort. My spitting stitches are driving me crazy. I want them out in the same way you want a loose tooth to get out of your mouth. You know the moments when it's pulled out will be painful, but you also know there will be a lot of relief when it is over. It really needs to be over soon.

Aside from my arm's discomfort,  the rest of the day was nice. We went shopping and then watched it get really dark. By the time the rain hit, it was black outside. I love sleeping during afternoon rain, which was exactly what I did today. It was pretty blissful. I think I'll rest well tonight knowing my travel stuff is handled. It's good to have plans in place, especially when it comes to something like surgery.

I hope everyone has a happy weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment