Sunday, June 29, 2014

More Walking

I've been walking for several days now, but yesterday, I lengthened my walk for the first time since I began. It was hard, but it felt very good. Even though I was out of breath, it did wonders for my aching body. I'm quite happy I did it.

I needed that because now that I'm almost not even taking painkillers anymore, the pain has started to dictate a lot of my time. My stomach is swollen and my muscles hurt. This is worse at night and has made it difficult to sleep the last couple of nights.Well, one of the cats hasn't been helping. She keeps jumping on my belly and that feels horrible. Nothing makes life worse than having some cat wake you up every three hours.

However, despite the cat and the pain, I'm still trying to push forward. The increase in walking is a major part of that. I feel very powerful when I do it, like I'm actually making a huge and significant difference in my life.

No comments:

Post a Comment