Wednesday, June 18, 2014

The Night Before

We arrived at the hotel somewhat early. It is a bit sketchy. There are no decent outlets and the bathroom is tiny. I had to move a chair into the middle of the room in order to get access for my CPAP. I will probably have to sleep at the other end of the bed to reach it, but that's okay. 

I am pretty terrified about the surgery. In some ways, it is best that I am in a room alone, but in other ways, that is making it worse. I tried to distract myself with tv. It helped some. Maybe I will listen to music for a while. 

Anyway, tomorrow is the big day. For better or worse, I go under the knife to have my uterus removed. By this time tomorrow night, I will have answers to all of the big What Ifs. I hope my answers are good. 

No comments:

Post a Comment