Monday, December 8, 2014

Meh Monday

I did not feel well today. I was running a low grade fever and generally just blah. I was fine when I first woke up. I walked with no real problem, though my roommate said my gait was off. However, by the time we were back from shopping, I was just drained. I sat down with my bags of food and just sort of stared at them for a few minutes before I could even consider unloading everything. It eventually happened, but it wasn't quick.

Needless to say, that was my last bit of activity for the day.Past that, I just . . . kinda functioned. I'll be headed to bed early tonight as well because I have a headache. No, I don't think this is the start of sickness. I think it's just sinus stuff on top of it just being cold and dreary. Plus, maybe I'm doing my best not to be too active this week considering that the next couple of weeks are going to be really intense.

The afghan continues to make slow progress. At this rate, it's going to be the end of the year before I finish it, but that's okay. I think it's pointless to make yourself feel rushed about things that have no timeline. Just enjoy and see where things go.

No comments:

Post a Comment