Wednesday, December 31, 2014

A Message to 2015

Hello, 2015. I would like to let you know about some things I DO NOT WANT.

I do not want nights where I am so stressed out that I can't sleep.

I do not want sickness that is so bad I am bedridden.

I do not want to have occasions where I wonder if I am going to live.

I do not want to know my pain threshold. Seriously. That sucked.

I do not want to know what it is like to be so weak I can't walk my driveway.

I do not want to spend frantic hours wondering how I am going to pay for things.

I do not want to spend frantic hours getting stuck with needles.

I do not want to have more cancer.

I do not want to spend so many hours crying that I have a headache for the next two days.

I do not want to be stranded.

I do not want to be terrified and alone.

I do not want to be at the mercy of systems.

I do not want to be naked in front of strangers.

I do not want to be on pain medications.

I do not want to be so sick I can't walk.

I do not want to be pushed past what I thought were my sanity's limits.

I do not wish to be unsure of how to handle the problems.

You know if you can just manage not to do those things, we'll be great!

No comments:

Post a Comment