Saturday, June 25, 2011

150 Posts and She's Still Blogging

This is my 150th blog post.

Like I said at one month and two months and so on, I am shocked I've been posting this long. Really shocked. Insanely shocked. 150 posts. Damn.

I guess this is one of those points when most people would make assessments.  What has changed in my life in 150 posts?  I think on the surface, not much. It's not like a lot of people are reading this. It's not like the blog is making me money. It's not like it's changing the world or being hotly debated.

What it is doing though is very important for me.  It's helping me reconnect with my inner narrator.  My writing voice is far stronger than it was 150 posts ago.  I'm stinging my weird and disjointed thoughts together with what is certainly my inner voice.  And that is truly what I wished most to accomplish.

I missed my writer voice.  It's something I had for a long time but lost during the depression and madness after losing my job.  It's taken me a long while to find it again. I'm glad I have it back.

We do great things together.

No comments:

Post a Comment