Tuesday, June 28, 2011

In Which She Copes

I didn't blog last night because the net was off and had no access. Even if the net would have come on, I was so pissed off from hours of no net that it would have just been ragemonkeyness.

I won't be blogging much tonight because today was full of turmoil and suck.  I'm honestly just so over it that I don't even want to talk about it. So instead, I will make statements of a positive note about today.

I have candy.
Sims gave away a pretty good free gift today.
The net was back on today.
I live with someone who freaks out like I do when things go bad and then can find comfort in someone being nice to them.
I got to eat Chinese food.
The cats seem to be more interested in us than they were . . . other than the totally crazy one.
My monitor is the best damned television that I've ever owned.
It's not so damned hot I want to pull my hair out.
Nothing seems to be that broken.

No comments:

Post a Comment