Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Midnight Random Musings

I just got bit by the cat again.  Why is she so protective of her fleas? Is she charging them rent or something? If she is, I'm totally cool with that.  I just want a cut. Heh. I almost typed "I just want a cunt" but caught myself. I already have one of those.

Said cat has this new habit of ignoring us for most of the day. Ignoring us to the point of hiding, actually.  About 11:30 or so, she comes out and sits by me.  I'm usually busy with other stuff, so she'll make little demanding chirp noises at me until I pet her. Did I mention I got bit? There is some serious level of sadism in that cat.

My therapist got a hypnosis Fat Be GONE! cd in the mail and because it was a buy one get one free thing, she gave the other one to me.  I'm gonna rip it tomorrow and put it on my mp3 player.  I don't know if it will work at all, but I'm willing to get it a shot. I secretly hope it's some evil hypnosis thing that makes me kill people whenever someone says the word "Ginger" or something.

I told my therapist about how I'd been really in need of nurturing lately so I created a Sim version of myself and my mom and played out having a really happy and glorious childhood. I could actually see the bewilderment in her face. Like she was thinking, "Oh god, we never covered this level of sad and demented in shrink school."

Sims is starting a small version of itself on Facebook. It basically has the graphics of Sims 1. I think this is a great idea. Now I'll be able to slap and/or fuck everyone on my friends list!

Okay, enough with the random.

No comments:

Post a Comment