Thursday, December 5, 2013

Drop Drop Drop

Yesterday when my roommate and I were driving around town, I had my window down. I saw people walking around in shorts and flipflops.  We spoke several times about how clearly this cold front we were supposed to have couldn't be that bad because there was no way the temperature could drop down low enough for it to have any real impact.

Today when we went to Walmart, I sat in the car, freezing, and watched as icicles formed on my mirrors. Right now as I'm typing this, I can hear tree limbs cracking and breaking under the weight of the ice. Clearly the weather CAN drop enough to do all that was predicted. I'm not happy about it either. I am, however, cold. I'm going to go to bed now and hope that I still have electricity in the morning.

No comments:

Post a Comment