Sunday, December 15, 2013

8 Days

I got over my creative funk in a very big way today. I made something deeply perverse and plan on making even more perverse things as time goes on. At one point I was literally laughing out loud at what I had made. That was even before it had hair. I would show you what it is, but it's a gift for someone who reads this blog (or claims to read it) and I don't want to spoil the surprise.

My SIL brought over the painting supplies for the project I'm doing for her. I'm thinking I'll start on that either tomorrow or Tuesday. It's just going to depend on how some other factors pan out. I have til the 28th to finish, but I'd like to be done by the 19th when I next see her. If not then, at least by the 24th. I'd really rather not anyone have to make a special trip for me to get this back to her.

We have to do some repairs on the house tomorrow.  This always makes me nervous because the house is old and even the most simple of tasks tends to turn into major headache time. The repair that will be happening also involves the ladder, the drill, and putting screws in from the downward slope. That never works too well. I'm hoping we can finish everything without too much agita.

There are 8 days until my birthday. I'm thinking about taking the week before the event and really talking a lot about it. After all, how often does one turn 40?  I'm not sure about it yet. It's just going to depend on what I come up with for tomorrow. In the meantime, I have perverse projects to work on and paint to play with.

No comments:

Post a Comment