Sunday, December 1, 2013

Poetic Devices and Vices

My ears are ringing so loudly right now. I had my headphones on, and I'm to the point where it started becoming problem. Technically, they're earbuds. Skullcandy. And I love that. I love that so much, I'm asking for more for Christmas. I need at least two more pairs. That should cover all my devices.

I thought about asking for the expensive over the head ones. I like them a lot,plus I would like to get away from earbuds. There is something disconcerting about having your ears penetrated every time you want to listen to music. Half the time, my allergies and general ear issues make wearing them somewhat painful. Still, earbuds are the least expensive and, to be honest, I'm very hard on headphones. I'm lucky my current Skullcandies have lasted as long as they have. I tend to kill headphones within a year. Though, I guess I shouldn't speak too soon. I still have a month with them.

Speaking of gift ideas, I'm also looking for a side table/utility cart for my desk set up. I want to have my computer up higher than it is. The problem being, I need a cart that a. actually puts it up higher b. fits in the space I need c. is least but not over 26" high, and d. is affordable. You have no idea how difficult it is to make that happen.  Part of the problem is that desktop computers are on their way out. I'm finding lots of desks for laptops and tablets, but I don't have one of these. I'm guessing I'll probably have to Frankenstein some kind of storage together. Then again, that's always fun.

Anyway, short post tonight. I'm trying to get some things done and my brain is bouncing. Sleep well.

No comments:

Post a Comment