Sunday, December 22, 2013

Sunday Sunday

Today, I painted a rather sinister looking tree and worked on a hat for my sister-in-law. Actually, the tree is for her as well, though my guess is that she wasn't interested in a sinister looking one. Oh well. My hope is that once the leaves go on it, it will look less evil. Maybe.

People seemed to have shut up about that Duck Dynasty stuff. Thank fuck. I'm really tired of watching as everyone is led around by the nose. This is a publicity stunt if ever one existed.  Let's get the unwashed masses all riled up about freedom of speech! That way they stay tuned in to the show. So annoying.

My birthday is on Tuesday. More than likely I'll spend the first part of the day finishing hats and sinister looking trees. They need to be ready by around four. That's when my brother and his family will come to pick me up. Hats are a bigger priority than the tree, as I still have a couple of days on the tree. Still, it would be nice to have it all out of my hair by then.

It's getting cold again. Hopefully it won't ice over and ruin all the plans. Or, you know, if it has to ruin some of them, let it be the plans I'm least interested in. Hah. Now there's a selfish statement for you.

No comments:

Post a Comment