Saturday, December 14, 2013

Saturday Evening Creative Funkadelic

Today was cold and wet. Everything has been darkish and gloomy. I should have been working on stuff, but I didn't. I'm in kind of a creative funk. That happens from time to time with me. I'll get out of it but it may take a day or two. Hopefully not though. I have some projects I need to finish.

I received my first birthday/Christmas gift. My bff got me an iHome speaker. I love it. It's purple and brazen. To go along with the iTouch named Icing Sugar, the iHome has been named Spice. Now I have Sugar and Spice. This may have been some set of Prince girlfriends, but I can't quite remember. It's hard to keep track of everyone that man kept around.

This is a very busy week for us. Two appointments, shopping, drug deliveries, and my family gift exchange at my dad's house. I'm kind of apprehensive about that, though I think it's because last year I was still trying to get over the evil stomach flu when we celebrated. As I've mentioned before, I still have a light level of PTSD over that damned stomach flu. It really sucked.

Ohhh. There is one thing that is getting me OUT of my creative funk. I found out that the Song of Ice and Fire RPG allows the players to create their own noble house, with everyone within the house functioning as a member of said house (in one capacity or the other). I LOVE THIS IDEA SO MUCH. It makes me wish I had a gaming group and someone who knew the work well enough to GM it for us. I don't want to do that part. I kind of hate that part. I just want to get lost in a character for a while.

Anyway, that's my night. I'm going back to watching Prometheus now. I'll talk about that later on.

No comments:

Post a Comment