Friday, July 11, 2014

Friday Progress and Blues

I drove the van today for the first time in weeks. I won't say it was completely the easiest thing I've ever done. My body was somewhat protesty about the whole thing, but I managed. I also managed to help get bags in from Walmart. Managed may be a generous term here. By the time I sat down with them, I felt a little dizzy. I'm not sure if that was from  the effort of just the humidity. Chances are, I would have felt dizzy anyway, surgery or no.

For the rest of the day, I was hot and uncomfortable. My glasses just never would get clean and my allergies were giving me issues. It's something you always have to keep in mind when you're recovering from stuff. Just because you had a major thing happen doesn't mean all the little stuff won't show up to plague you as well. It will be there and quite often, it feels even worse than it would have in the first place.

Hopefully my weekend will be quiet. Tomorrow I plan on folding towels and walking. Not at the same time. I suppose that could be a goal for a later date though.

No comments:

Post a Comment