Thursday, July 3, 2014

Two Weeks Out

I am two weeks past my hysterectomy and things seem to be better. I can more or less function as a normal person, albeit an exhausted person. I do think I'm less exhausted today than I was yesterday though, so that's a plus. I still have abdominal swelling and some pain when I sit, but maybe it's less than it was before. Maybe. Hopefully.

I would love to say I'm more than hopeful, but I'm not. I'm too used to surgical complications showing up later down the line. For right now, though, I will be hopeful about the results. It's the best I can do. "The best I can do" is basically my motto right now. It's what I'm trying to focus on. Not less than the best I can do and not trying to push it past that, but at least the best.

Anyway, I'm tired. Tomorrow is the 4th and they're already shooting off fireworks. It's annoying and it stinks. Hopefully I won't trip on the carcass of one when I walk in  the morning.

No comments:

Post a Comment