Wednesday, July 9, 2014

Good News

I have an appointment at the place in Fort Smith. It isn't for another two weeks (or so) but that's fine. I'd honestly rather have a bit of time before I have to deal with another doctor's appointment anyway. Assuming they can do the treatment that I want, this next phase of things may not be all that horrible. This would be nice. Past that, maybe I can just NOT see doctors for a while until I go back to Tulsa in November. This would also be nice.

Compared to my physical activity last week, I was in a better situation today. A week ago, walking and then taking out trash was so exhausting that by the time I got to my second walk of the day, I was very physically drained. Today, I certainly wasn't at the peak of energy, but I wasn't feeling like I could puke or pass out at any moment either. This is certainly an improvement.

Beyond that, I'm doing my best to just more forward and cope with the situation. A lot has happened to me this year and I know that even as late as November, I'm still going to be dealing with it. Forty isn't turning out to be what I expected at all. However, so far, I've survived. Survival counts for a lot.

No comments:

Post a Comment