Sunday, July 27, 2014

Reflective Frustration

I'm in my fifth week post-hysterectomy. I can't say whether I'm doing as well as I expected I would be doing, because I'm not sure what I was expecting at this point. Though, certainly not some of the issues I'm experiencing. There isn't anything good to be said for stitch dissolving. It's horrible. There also isn't anything good to be said for fatigue. I mean, seriously, with all this walking I'm doing, shouldn't I have SOME energy building by now? Maybe just a little?

I guess what I'm saying is that there is a lot of frustration right now. I wish I felt stronger. I wish I had more energy. I wish I didn't have weird pain sometimes. I wish a lot of things that aren't happening. I can live with the frustration, but it's tiring. It's very tiring. I think this is all I can post tonight.

No comments:

Post a Comment