Monday, April 13, 2015

GoT is Back

GoT started last night. As always, people were really excited for it to start again and then bitched about it once they say saw the episode.  Overall, I was happy with it. For a first episode of the season, it accomplished what it needed to. I was pleased, but I tend to be with these things. Besides, I'd rather not be negative about every little detail. It ruins the experience and as you've noticed lately, I'm trying to stop letting the negatives ruin my experiences.

I think the more negative elements I get out of my life, the better off I'm going to be. I think that is going to be the next phase of this process I'm doing to make my life I more complete place. The more toxic it is, the more likely I am to ax it out of my life.

Anyway, I have a pretty full week. Blog posts may be small and scant.

No comments:

Post a Comment