Friday, April 3, 2015

Little Flowers

We always take the same route to Walmart. This means if I'm being stalked or trailed for whatever reason, they have a good time of it. I seriously doubt this is happening though. However, you never know. If that is the case, I'd like to give a shout out to my stalker. What up? And seriously, what is wrong with you?

Anyway, back to reality. On this route to Walmart,  there is a yard that is absolutely covered in the most lovely, tiny little light purple flowers. It creates this sweet little carpet of beauty over the yard. I love looking at it every time we drive by.

I bitch about Spring a lot. I know I do. I shouldn't. Spring is just doing what it is supposed to do. Besides, it has many beautiful aspects. It gives me that blanket of pretty little flowers. It gives me pretty red tulips in my yard. It gives us more birds and baby animals and grass of such a pretty green. Spring can be awesome, despite the fleas and all the other crap.

Maybe it's time for me to just look more often at those flowers.

No comments:

Post a Comment