Monday, April 20, 2015

Off Pattern

I made a new carrier for my phone and music player. Yes, I am still so technologically behind that I have both. The one I've been using for a while now is starting to fall apart. Plus, it was made when I had a different phone and everything fits a bit wonky.

The new one holds everything fine, but it's a bit bulky. I'm not sure what to do to change that. The yarn I used, well, I thought it would work out well, but it turned out to be way too think to really make the carrier cute. It's okay, but it isn't ideal.

I'll keep it for a while though. As I am sure you know, I have this THING about parting with items. So the new carrier is in my life until it falls to pieces. In the meantime, I have some ideas about how to make it better next time.

No comments:

Post a Comment