Sunday, April 26, 2015

Switch Ups

It's getting cold again. It was warm all day today, but the weather has shifted in preparation for a storm and it's making it cold. I'm happy about this. The nice thing about cool spring nights, especially ones this close to May, is that there is no chance of snow. We all know how I feel about snow.

I had a good weekend. I folded like six million towels, but that was okay. My roommate rearranged the living room and it's made it easier for me to fold stuff. It's also brought a lightness to the room that I'm enjoying.  One of the things that I learned from my mother's frantic craziness was that sometimes just changing the position of a few pieces of furniture could switch up how the whole world felt. He only moved two things, but it made a significant difference.

I did my own switch up. The bag I was using for my purse wouldn't zip. I fussed with the zipper for quite a while, but I've finally had to accept that it's not going to work. I switch it for another bag. This one seems to zip better. If it stops, I might have another alternative. I tend to keep quite a few bags around, as my roommate picks them up when he sees them on the cheap. I liked the look of the last bag, but having a functional zipper is far more important.

Sometimes small changes can make life so much better.

No comments:

Post a Comment