Monday, April 27, 2015

Plans and More Plans

Ya know how I talked about switch ups last night? Well, today, I had one I wasn't planning for and really did not want. Mind you, it was completely out of my control. A service that I depend on is moving out of town. I now have the option of driving like an hour to still be with this service or finding a new one.

My thought is to just make the trip. I won't have to make it all that often and it gives my roommate and I a chance to do a little trip. Not a fun one, but still, it's something to do. This is what happens when you get older. 'Fun events' become how you cope with appointments of a medical nature.

I tried to make arrangements for this to happen, but the whole thing isn't functioning yet. This was frustrating because I had a plan I was committed to and suddenly, it wasn't working. I had to alter my plans again and commit to the new plan. It's all I could do at this point. We'll see how it works out.

No comments:

Post a Comment