Tuesday, April 7, 2015

Humidity Limbo

I woke up in the middle of the night last night, needing to turn on another fan. It was supposed to rain and storm or some variation of that, but it never happened. Instead, we's stuck in this humidity limbo and it's awful. We have three fans on in the living room and that's just only making the smallest of dents in the thickness of the air. I'm not enjoying it.

Weather like this makes everyone dehydrated and sullen. Joints ache. Fingers swell. Life feels pretty awful. The anticipation of a Spring storm is never easy. It always feels like the longer it takes to get here, the worse it's going to be. That doesn't always hold true, but I think it's what most of us believe.

I have a couple of projects I need to finish over the next few days, then a bigger, more complex project that I need to start over the weekend. It's good to be creative again. It feels like it's taken forever to for that to return to me.

No comments:

Post a Comment